One day before the deadline I did release it. It turned out quite nice. So feel free to grab it!
I opted not to let a nasty tonsilitis get in the way of my album roadmap. Which worked, in a way.
Interestingly, I did even include that one track (aka “Patch Five”) that I had already decided against.
I could have done more these last two weeks. Fortunately, I didn’t need to. And what I accomplished wasn’t that bad. In fact, it included another three patches, and another video. And photos.Read more "“Würm Bank”: 17th of 28 Days"
I was rather productive these first three days of this year’s RPM Challenge, helped by the fact that two of them fell onto a weekend. By the noon of February the third, I had create three patches, written material to go with them, and recorded more than 100 minutes of music. In other words, I […]Read more "“Würm Bank”: The RPM Challenge’s First Weekend"